#1 2009-09-26 20:36:40

twiggy

cc66ff

U-Kiss

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/10505043/UKiss+02.jpg

U-KISS - boysband z Korei Południowej, który zadebiutował pod koniec sierpnia 2008r. z singlem „New Generation”. Zespół został założony przez Yang Dong Geun and Paran NH Media. Nazwa zespołu:
U - Ty
K - Koreański
I - Międzynarodowy
S - Super
S - Gwiazda

W skład zespołu wchodzi sześciu młodych członków:
Alexander Lee Eusebio (29.07.1988)
Shin Soo Hyun (11.03.1989)
Kim Ki Bum (29.12.1990)
Eli (Kim Kyung Jae) (13.03.1991)
Kevin (Woo Sunghyun) (25.11.1991)
Shin Dongho (29.06.1994)

Single:
* New Genaration
* Bring It Back 2 Old School

#2 2010-02-27 20:48:18

Iwaya

Queen of KAT-TUN

Punktów :   

Re: U-Kiss

Dopiero ich poznaję ale już strasznie mi się spodobała piosenka Man Man Ha Ni xD I w ogóle to jest na co popatrzeć... a tu link do tej piosenki man man ha ni

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3245/sygna22.png

♥ AKAME 赤亀 仁仁  ♥ 横尾渉 Wataru

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le7oqh0hiL1qa1txjo1_100.gif

#3 2010-11-03 20:30:40

aleksandra1232

Dachinko

Punktów :   

Też nie widzę różnicy no, ale cóż...
Nanaka z jakiego teledysku masz sygnaturę?

Przepraszam, że pytanie poza tematem.

#4 2011-02-06 14:55:43

angie

Dorei

Punktów :   

Chciałabym zgłosić jedną uwagę. Członków zespołu jest siedmiu! Pominiętym chłopakem jest Lee Kiseop (17.01.1991r)
a ogólnie to bardzo ich lubię i piosenki też =)

#5 2011-02-24 14:39:43

Guren

Meijin

Punktów :   

A tu tłumaczenie Tweeta Kibuma w tej sparwie:

Hello, I am UKISS’s Kibum.
No, accurately, I am Kibum who had once worked with UKISS.

Two months passed and I’m finally gathering the courage to write a message.
Of course, to conclude it, I must say that starting February 2011, I had an exclusive contract termination agreement with our company.

The company, who wanted to switch members, after requesting revocation, created it, after that day, I was no longer a part of UKISS.
Like many people thought, in order to mold to the Piro Piro character business…I believe it is completely different from leaving because of lack of interest.

Treasuring and thinking preciously of UKISS, like nobody else could, I am proud that I never let the Piro Piro business interfere with any UKISS schedules..
I’ve always thought of UKISS, members that are like my family. Although my heart is sorrowed with the thought of leaving my members, I respect the company’s opinion that UKISS might possibly need a replacement due to my lacking skills.

And like this, although this is how we come to separate, I was able to learn so many things and I am so thankful that I could meet so many people, and my UKISS members.

To the people who had loved me, I’m saddened and sorry thinking of the big wounds I will give to them. I expect to participate in programs for a little while more.
No matter where I am, no matter what I do, I thank all of you who will support me, I will come to find you as a broadcaster and a broadcaster.

Thank you.

#6 2011-02-28 20:20:55

angie

Dorei

Punktów :   

ja chyba umrę bez nich.. U-KISS to już nie będzie to samo T_T
a do tego Kibum był jednym z nielicznych, których rozpoznawałam >_< Xandera trochę mniej
nie wyobrażam sobie tego zespołu z dwójką innych chłopaków...

#7 2011-03-12 14:43:30

Guren

Meijin

Punktów :   

ALEXANDER FINALLY TWEETED
angielksie tłumaczenie:

Good morning everyone, this is Alexander. Long time no see. Thank you for waiting patiently during this difficult time.
As you all know, my departure from U-KISS has been official, and my contract with NH EMG has been terminated.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for all my beloved KISSme fans from all around the world for being my BEST support since my debut in U-KISS.
All of your love & support made me into who I am today, with all my achievements.
I know that my departure from U-KISS might be quite sudden and heart-breaking for most of our KISSme fans…
It is also heart-breaking for me to say goodbye to all of you. But I would say, I respect the decision of my company.
I would like to thank Mr. NH Kim (CEO of NH EMG) for giving me the opportunity to work as a member of U-KISS, and to thank all of my fellow NH EMG staffs for their care.
Nevertheless, I would like to thank my U-KISS members. During these 4 years, we played, we worked, we fought, we laughed, we cried… I have learnt so much from you guys…
Thank you so much for letting me be a big brother all these years… You guys are like real brothers to me… I’m sorry that I could not continue the journey with you guys…
But I will always be supporting you guys! All the best to your comeback. Hopefully one day we could once again stand together on the same stage… Love you all…
Although I have no idea what my next step will be, I will just humbly follow wherever the Lord leads me to.
Meanwhile, I would like to take a rest, do something meaningful, and upgrade myself.
Lastly, it was my honor to work for my beloved KISSme from all around the world.
I won’t say this is a goodbye. Hope to see you all again very soon as a new Xander.
Thank you so so so much & I love y’all always…♥

“Although we’ve come, to the End of the road, still I can’t let go…”♪ (Boyz II Men - End of the Road)

#8 2011-04-25 18:19:15

osiou

kpopowiec

Uwielbiam tą piosenkę i myślę, że mimo braku Alexandra i Kibuma chłopaki świetnie się prezentują :3
Nowi mają dobre głosy.

#9 2011-07-07 16:10:11

osiou

kpopowiec

Nikt nie wstawił (?) więc dodaję MV do piosenki 0330. ENJOY! 
I want you to be back...

#10 2011-08-15 18:34:48

Tsumi

Ningen

Punktów :   

U-KISS to tak naprawdę jedyny koreański zespół, który lubię. Nie wiem, ile ich słucham, ale wyjdzie około pół roku może. Zaczęłam od ''bingeul bingeul'', tę piosenkę pokazała mi moja znajoma. Na początku odpuściłam, ale po jakimś czasie przesłuchałam ponownie i mnie chwyciło. Niestety podobają mi się tylko piosenki ze starym składem Kisaków, z nowszego podoba mi się tylko jedna piosenka, ale nie pamiętam tytułu, huh. Tak czy inaczej, jedna z Bran New Kiss.

#11 2012-02-12 22:06:58

Shinsui

Gakusei

Punktów :   

Ach znam tak przelotnie, ale tez przecudni . < 3 ^.^

Watashi wa kono kankaku o o susume shimasu watashi wa jiyūda .

#12 2012-02-15 20:38:59

namida1991

Ronin

Punktów :   

Znam parę ich piosenek, fajnie brzmią, nieźle tańczą, ale SuJu nikt nie przebije.

Buck Tick<33 Atsushi Sakurai <333
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/shonen_terrorist/atsushi/lord-almighty.gif
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/Lovesongs_91/Atsushi%20Sakurai/AtsushiSakurai.gifhttp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8162/13557322310369761722.gif

Partnerzy:

Stopka forum

RSS